Last Militants Leave al-Zabadani Town Near Damascus, Gov't Retakes Control - Sputnik International

The last group of militants has left the Syrian town of al-Zabadani in the western countryside of Damascus and the settlement has come under control of the government troops, a source familiar with the matter told Sputnik on Wednesday. BEIRUT (Sputnik) ...

Syria evacuations resume after deadly convoy attack - MyHighPlains

(CNN) - The evacuation of civilians and rebels from several besieged Syrian towns resumed on Wednesday, Syrian state media and a monitoring group reported. The population swaps between opposition and regime-held areas had been halted after a ...

Syria evacuations resume after deadly bomb attack - Starr 103.5 FM

The evacuation and transfer of thousands of Syrians from four besieged areas resumed on Wednesday, according to the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR). The reciprocal evacuations from two pro-government villages and two ...

The Latest: New tests indicate sarin used in Syria attack - ABC News

This frame grab from video provided by the government-controlled Syrian Central Military Media, shows buses carrying opposition fighters leaving Zabadani, near Damascus, Syria, Wednesday, April. 19, 2017, heading toward the northern rebel-held Idlib ...

Evacuations from Besieged Syrian Towns Resume After Bombing - Voice of America

Evacuations from besieged Syrian towns resumed Wednesday after being put on hold by a bombing Saturday that killed at least 126 people. Syrian state media and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said buses carried 3,000 people from ...

Syria evacuations resume after deadly bombing - CBS News

BEIRUT -- The evacuation of thousands of civilians from four besieged areas in Syria resumed Wednesday, state media and activists said, days after a bombing killed more than 120 evacuees and delayed the widely criticized population transfer. The ...

Syria's 'hard-won' evacuation deal resumes after deadly bombing - Business Day (registration)

A damaged bus is seen after an explosion yesterday at insurgent-held al-Rashideen, Aleppo province, Syria April 16, 2017. Picture: REUTERS/AMMAR ABDULLAH. Rashidin, Syria — The evacuation of civilians and fighters from besieged Syrian towns ...

Perilous evacuations continue for thousands of Syrians despite Aleppo massacre - Al-Bawaba

Civilians from besieged government-held villages Fuaa and Kafraya wait to be handed over from opposition to government forces near Aleppo, April 19 2017. (AFP/Omar Haj Kadour). Follow >. Click here to add Aleppo as an alert. Click here to remove the ...

Bomb in Syria's Aleppo kills six: state TV - The Daily Star

DAMASCUS: A bomb killed six people and wounded more than 30 in Syria's second city Aleppo Wednesday, state television reported. The blast hit the southwestern neighborhood of Salaheddin, which was once on the front line between rebels and ...

Bomb blast rips through Aleppo - Newshub

A bomb blast has killed six people and injured 32 in the Salah al-Din district of Aleppo, Syrian state television reports. Salah al-Din is located west of Aleppo's Old City in a district that was part of the last rebel enclave there until it was taken ...

Syria evacuations resume, bringing town under state control - Reuters Africa

BEIRUT (Reuters) - The last rebels in the town of Zabadani near Damascus have either departed for insurgent-held regions or accepted government rule, pro-government media reported on Wednesday, part of a reciprocal evacuation deal for besieged areas.

The Latest: Blast in Syria's Aleppo kills 6 - The Bozeman Daily Chronicle

Syrian state TV says an explosive device has gone off in the northern city of Aleppo, killing six people and wounding others. ×. Advertisement. It did not provide further details on Wednesday's blast in the government-held Salaheddin neighborhood ...

Syrians in frantic search for their children after blast - gulfnews.com

TOPSHOT - Syrians, who were injured in a suicide car bombing that targeted buses carrying evacuees from besieged government-held towns, sit in a tent on the Syrian-Turkish border in Idlib province on April 17, 2017.April 16's blast hit a convoy ...

Syria war: Evacuations resume after deadly bombing - BBC News

Evacuations from two government-held areas of Syria have resumed, monitors and reports say, days after an attack on a convoy carrying evacuees killed 126 people, many of them children. Some 3,000 people have left the north-western villages of Foah and ...

Syria Evacuations Resume after Deadly Terrorist Bombing - Al-Manar TV

Hundreds of Syrian civilians who have been under crippling siege left their homes Wednesday as evacuations resumed after a weekend terrorist bombing killed dozens of others fleeing, nearly 70 of them children. A large convoy of buses from the terrorist ...

Aleppo bomb blast kills six - Syrian state TV - euronews

BEIRUT (Reuters) – A bomb blast killed six people and injured 32 in the Salah al-Din district of Aleppo, Syrian state television reported on Wednesday without giving further details. Salah al-Din is located west of Aleppo's Old City in a district that ...

Dozens of Casualties Reported in Aleppo Bomb Blast - Syrian State Television - Sputnik International

A bomb exploded in Aleppo's Salah al-Din district on Wednesday, killing six and wounding 32 people, Syrian State Television reported. Al Soukari, the last liberated district in Eastern Aleppo. © Sputnik/ Mohamad Maruf. Russian MoD Delivers Over 11 ...

OHCHR: Syrian Bus Convoy Attack a War Crime - Al-Manar TV

UN said on Tuesday that the deadly attack on a bus convoy carrying people from besieged Kefraya and Foua villages in the Idlib province amounts to a war crime. “We add our voice to the condemnation of the attack near Rashideen near western rural Aleppo ...

Over 3000 civilians leave Al-Fou'aa, Kafraya in Idlib - AMN Al-Masdar News (registration)

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:15 A.M.) – Minutes ago, the second phase of the Qatari-Iranian agreement commenced in Syria with thousands of people leaving the besieged towns of Al-Fou'aa, Kafraya, Al-Zabadani, and Madaya. According to a military source in the ...

Bus bomb attack on Aleppo civilians “likely a war crime”, UN says - Yahoo News

A bomb attack on a bus convoy crowded with civilians fleeing the embattled city of Aleppo in Syria “likely amounts to a war crime”, according to the UN. The explosion killed 126 civilians – 60 of which are believed to have been children – attempting to ...