Admiral says missiles fired again at US ship near Yemen - PBS NewsHour

The U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Mason conducts divisional tactic maneuvers as part of a Commander, Task Force 55, exercise in the Gulf of Oman Sept. 10, 2016. A U.S. admiral said multiple missiles fired form Yemen targeted the warship on ...

US navy investigates possible missile attack from Yemen on American ships - The Guardian

In a 2011 photo, the destroyer USS Mason sails in the Suez canal in Ismailia, Egypt. Photograph: AP. Yemen. US navy investigates possible missile attack from Yemen on American ships. US warships in Red Sea 'had indications of missile threat'; Opinion: ...

Two US citizens held captive in Yemen freed: Kerry - Press TV

The image grab taken from Reuters footage released on October 15, 2016 shows two unidentified Americans, who were released by the Houthis in Yemen, disembarking from a plane belonging to the Omani royal air force. Washington says Yemen's Houthi ...

Saudi-led coalition blames 'wrong information' for funeral bombing in Yemen - Los Angeles Times

A Saudi-led coalition on Saturday blamed “wrong information” for the bombing last weekend of a packed funeral hall in the rebel-held Yemeni capital that killed at least 140 people and wounded about 600. The coalition's Joint Incidents Assessment Team, ...

US warship targeted in failed missile attack from Yemen: official - Reuters

FILE PHOTO - The U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Mason conducts divisional tactic maneuvers as part of a Commander, Task Force 55, exercise in the Gulf of Oman September 10, 2016. U.S. Navy/Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Blake ...

Saudi coalition attacked Yemen funeral based on wrong information: investigation - Reuters

Smoke rises from the community hall where Saudi-led warplanes struck a funeral in Sanaa, the capital of Yemen on October 9, 2016. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah/File Photo. RIYADH The Saudi-led coalition fighting the Iran-backed Houthi movement in Yemen ...

US-backed, Saudi-led coalition found responsible for Yemen funeral attack that killed more than 100 - Washington Post

CAIRO — A Saudi Arabia-led investigation into an airstrike last week on a Yemeni funeral has concluded that Saudi-led coalition jets “wrongly” bombed the ceremony, killing more than 100 people, after receiving faulty information and not following ...