Man burnt as iPhone explodes after cycle crash - Emirates 24|7

A Sydney bicycle rider, Gareth Clear, 36, says he suffered severe burns when his iPhone exploded in his pocket. Clear was riding around Manly Dam on Sunday afternoon when he fell from his bike and landed on his iPhone. He then smelt smoke and felt an ...

Sydney Iphone Explosion: Mountain Biker Burned Severely! - Aussie Network News

A Sydney-based mountain biker has reportedly suffered third-degree burns after his phone exploded in his pocket. The accident took place while the victim was mountain biking at the Manly Dam reserve near Sydney on Sunday afternoon. It all happened ...

iPhone Explodes In Pocket: Man's Smartphone Explodes & Causes Third-Degree Burns [VIDEO] - Enstarz

A biker in Sydney has ended up with Third-degree burns on his leg after his iPhone 6 exploded in his pocket. By Peter de Jesus, EnStars on Aug 03, 2016 11:35 AM EDT. facebook tweet this pin it reddit plus. Sign Up for Newsletter. Close. Play Video ...

iPhone 6 'explodes' in Australian man's back pocket, gives him third-degree burns - indiatvnews.com

In a weird incident, a 36-year-old management consultant in New South Wales reportedly sustained severe third-degree burns when his iPhone 6 exploded in his back pocket while he was mountain biking. Gareth Clear, a. India TV Tech Desk, Sydney ...

Biker Suffers Burns As iPhone Catches Fire - iTech Post

The Apple logo is displayed on an iPhone 6 on July 21, 2015 in San Francisco, California.
(Photo : Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images). Australian cyclist Gareth Clear has suffered serious injuries after a fall-damaged iPhone 6 battery burned ...

An Apple iPhone blows up in Sydney after biker falls off his bike - Firstpost

A biker in Sydney got the shock of his life when his iPhone blew up after he fell off his bike. The resultant heat melted his biking shorts and fused the iPhone to his leg, forcing him to punch it off with his fists. The Sydney Morning Herald reports ...

Man suffers 3rd degree burn after Apple iPhone 6 explodes in pocket: Report - The Mobile Indian

In recent past, many incidents of phone blasts due to overheating have come to light in which users were often criticised for using devices while charging. In an absolutely shocking incident in New South Wales, Australia, a man reportedly suffered a ...

iPhone 6 Explosion Leaves Man With Severe Third-Degree Burns [Video] - The Inquisitr

An Australian man suffered extensive and painful third-degree burns as the result of an iPhone 6 explosion. Gareth Clear, a 36-year-old, was riding his bicycle on the outskirts of Sydney when he got into a minor biking accident. The accident caused him ...

Australian cyclist sustains third degree burns on his thigh after iPhone 6 explodes in his pocket - India Live Today

SYDNEY August 3: In a sinister accident, Gareth Clear in New South Wales received severe third degree burns ,when he fell of his bike,his Apple iPhone 6 exploded in his back pocket , media reported on Tuesday.Gareth Clear, 36, from Bondi in Australia ...

iPhone 6 Explodes As Cyclist Falls Off, Suffers Third-Degree Burns - Tech Times

Yet another iPhone 6 has exploded, causing third-degree burns on 36-year-old Gareth Clear from Sydney, Australia. The incident required him to undergo surgery and get a skin graft. ( Ben A. Pruchnie | Getty Images ). Advertisement. Advertisement.

Man Sustains Third-Degree Burns After iPhone 6 Reportedly Explodes in Pocket - NDTV

In a bizarre accident, a man in New South Wales reportedly sustained severe burns when his iPhone 6 exploded in his back pocket while he was mountain biking, media reported on Tuesday. Gareth Clear, 36, from Bondi in Australia was riding around Manly ...

iPhone 6 Explodes Injuring One, Apple Reacts - Gulte

In a shocking update, a iPhone explosion injured the phone owner and Apple reacted on the unfortunate incident. A management consultant Gareth Claire from Sydney sensed the fire coming from his pocket where he placed his iPhone and fell from his bike.

Australian biker suffers severe burns after his Apple iPhone 6 'explodes' - Newsx

New Delhi: A mountain biker from New South Wales, Australia on Sunday suffered severe burns to his right thigh when his Apple iPhone 6 'exploded' in his back pocket. At the time of the incident Gareth Clear, 36 from Bondi was riding around Manly Dam in ...

Man suffers third degree burns after iPhone 'explodes' in his pocket - Irish Independent

A mountain biker has described the horrific moment his iPhone 6 "exploded" in the pocket of his shorts, leaving him in need of skin graft surgery. Gareth Clear (36), originally from Hampshire, England, but based in Australia, was cycling on one of his ...

Cyclist suffers severe burns from exploding iPhone - TechnoBuffalo

A cyclist was severely burned by his iPhone after he wiped out on his bike. According to a report from The Sydney Morning Herald, Gareth Clear, 36, was out for a ride one day when he slipped, causing him to fall directly onto the device in his back pocket.

Biker gets burned on thigh when iPhone explodes - My Fox Boston

MANLY VALE, Australia - One biker ended up with severe burns when his iPhone exploded while it was on him. The Sydney Morning Herald reported that biker Gareth Clear, 36, said he fell from his bike Sunday afternoon.

Man Experiences Third-Degree Burns After iPhone Explodes in His Pocket - TeenVogue.com

Smart phones can do just about everything these days: They can talk, they can navigate, they can create alternate realities ... and apparently they can explode. An Australian man recently experienced the latter, and has the burns to show for it. Gareth ...

iPhone Unexpectedly Blew Up In A Biker's Shorts - Carbonated.tv (blog)

A mountain biker was riding his bike in Australia's Manly Dam when his iPhone 6 suddenly blew up in the pocket of his shorts. gareth clear. Rebecca Hanifin. One man's iPhone couldn't take the heat and exploded in his pocket this week. Gareth Clear, a ...

iPhone 'explodes' leaving cyclist with third-degree burns - Stuff.co.nz

Gareth Clear was mountain biking when he fell on his iphone causing it to explode which melted his shorts and badly burnt the skin on his upper right thigh. Sydney bike rider Gareth Clear left with third-degree burns after iPhone 'explodes'. A Sydney ...

Mountain biker suffers horrific burns after his iPhone 6 exploded when he crashed in Australia - Fox News

Gareth Clear, 36, was riding around Manly Dam in Australia on Sunday when he fell from his bike, landing on his iPhone 6. ADVERTISEMENT. Seconds later he noticed smoke and a searing heat, before hearing an explosion as the phone he'd had for just six ...