Cape Town school principal brutally stabbed -

The principal of a school in Cape Town is in a critical condition after he was stabbed on Wednesday morning. Wayne Abrahams of the Bishops Lavis School of Skills was attacked by two suspects in the foyer of the school building just before 7 am.

WCED condemns attack on Bishop Lavis school principal - Eyewitness News

Wayne Abrahams was stabbed repeatedly just before school started on Wednesday morning in the foyer of Bishops School of Skills. FILE: Picture: EWN. WCED · Bishop Lavis · Bishop Lavis gang violence · Jessica Shelver · Bishop Lavis school stabbing.

Principal stabbed at Cape Town school - News24

Cape Town - The principal of a Cape Town school survived a stabbing on the school's premises on Wednesday morning following alleged threats against him for proceeding with a disciplinary hearing against a pupil. Wayne Abrahams of the Bishops Lavis ...

Principal attacked in suspected gang related incident - News24

A school principal in the Western Cape was stabbed in the early hours of today in a suspected gang-related incident. Jessica Shelver, spokesperson of Western Cape Education MEC Debbie Schäfer, said that Bishops School of Skills principal Wayne ...

Bishop Lavis principal brutally stabbed - Independent Online

Cape Town – On the second day of the second term, a school principal was brutally attacked by two assailants and stabbed multiple times at his school premises. The Western Cape Education Department said it was monitoring his condition after two ...

Bishop Lavis principal stabbed - Times LIVE

Threats against a Cape Flats school principal materialised on Wednesday when he was stabbed repeatedly by two people. Save & Share. Tweet · Share. Email · Print. The incident took place at the Bishops School of Skills in Bishop Lavis. According to a ...

Cape principal stabbed on school premises - Eyewitness News

CAPE TOWN - Police have confirmed the principal of Bishops School of Skills in Bishop Lavis has been stabbed. The principal, Wayne Abrahams, was stabbed several times on the school premises before school was due to start on Wednesday morning.